Auto Accidents can cause pain long after the crash. Whiplash can cause long and painful lingering affect on the cervical spine. Dr. Garvey, D.C.'s office is equipped to treat your pain caused by auto injuries
Did you know….
All auto insurance policies include personal injury protection (PIP ) benefits for every person injured in your vehicle. That’s right, even “liability only” policies.
You have up to one year after the date of your auto accident to take advantage of your personal injury protection (PIP) benefits.
Whiplash injuries can often take several days after an accident before the pain becomes noticeable A combination of chiropractic and massage therapy performed within the first six weeks following your auto accident will optimize the resolution of soft tissue injuries.
- You do NOT need a referral to see a chiropractor after an auto accident
- We can gladly refer you to an attorney if a lawsuit is needed
- We will gladly work with your attorney to help build your lawsuit
- Massage therapy (offered on-site) combined with chiropractic treatment will significantly improved your chances of a full recovery
- Little or no out-of-pocket expense to patient. We work with you if you have deductibles.
Chiropractic and massage therapy may with the following conditions:
- Upper back Pain
- Midback Pain
- Lowback Pain
- Radiating Arm Pain
- Radiating Leg Pain
- Muscle Aches
- Tingling/numbness in arms and legs
If you or someone you know has been injured in an auto accident within the last twelve months, call today for a free consultation with Dr. Garvey, D.C. and he can answer any questions not addressed here, and if he doesn't have the answers, he will find someone for you who does!